30 December 2005

Greenway???

OK everybody. Looks like the Greenway is going to be the hot topic of 2006! I am trying to find out everything I can about this project and I encourage each and every one of you to do the same. There is a public meeting on January 12, 2006. Watch for your mail for details. We need as many neighbors as possible to turn out for this event and voice opposition. If you have any news or information on this project, this is the forum for it. We all need to educate ourselves and discover by what means we may prevail!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - I live in Huntersville and I too have a greenway planned to go through my back yard. I would love to chat about where things are with your project and compare notes around what your experience has been. I can be reached at p_hester@hotmail.com

Friday, September 07, 2007 7:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home