25 June 2005

Welcome to your Neighborhood Blog!

Hello lower Scotland Avenue Neighbors!
I have created this blog to keep everyone informed and connected. I plan to post important or interesting neighborhood information here,and I invite you to post your own or e-mail me with your comments,suggestions, and important information about neighborhood happenings.I will be passing out a contact information checklist for updates within a few days. Please include your e-mail so that you may receive notification of neighborhood incidents such as crimes or lost pets, as soon as I receive them. If you do not have e-mail, or do not wish to participate, please indicate in the space for e-mail address, and I will try to make sure you receive a hard copy of any such reports at your door, as soon as possible. Needless to say, e-mail saves time, paper, and money, so please participate if you have e-mail.

Sincerely,
Lower Scotland Blogger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home